Top Oil call for entrants to amateur photo competition
Amateur photographers have been urged to enter a major photography competition, organised by one of Ireland’s leading oil companies.
Top Oil announced this week that ‘Life Unfiltered’ will be the theme for their annual amateur photo competition, asking amateur photographers to pick-up their cameras and submit their photographs that capture life as we experience it.
The theme encourages entrants to pay tribute to the real beauty of everyday life, whether it’s capturing moments, sights, feelings or experiences.
Jason Power, marketing manager at Top Oil said: “Each year we receive thousands of entries and are always inspired by the quality of entries submitted by amateur photographers from all across Ireland.
“The 2015 competition theme, ‘Life Unfiltered’, is a guideline for entrants to truly capture the real beauty of everyday life, through their eyes and lens, and we are very excited about seeing this year’s entries.
“It is an extremely difficult decision to narrow all the entries down to the final 12 winners, and it’s a constant reminder to us of the great talent we have in this country.”
Entry for Top Oil’s Amateur Photo Competition is now open and here is how you can get involved:
- The Top Oil Photo competition is open to all amateur photographers who submit a shot that reflects this year’s theme ‘Life Unfiltered’.
- Simply upload your photos to www.topphotocompetition.ie
- Each shot must be taken in Ireland.
- Each shot must at least 1MB in size.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday May 31st 2015.
Enter now for your chance to win:
- All 12 winning entries in the Top Oil Amateur Photo competition will win a place (one per month) in the 2016 Top Oil Calendar.
- The Overall Winner of the Top Oil Amateur Photo Competition will win the coveted cover shot and a €1,000 OneforAll voucher.
- The remaining 11 winners will receive a €200 OneforAll voucher each.
Also returning this year is the popular People’s Choice Award. Fans of Top Oil’s Facebook Page will have the chance to vote for the photograph they would most like to see included in the 2016 calendar.
The People’s Choice addition will be chosen from a selection of shortlisted entries by the competition’s judging panel.