We already know that remotely monitored CCTV surveillance helps to reduce crime…but how do you protect isolated areas where there is little or no infrastructure?
The Mercury CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit is a fully integrated CCTV solution that encompasses everything you need to protect your assets on a budget – The Mercury CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit is ideal for temporary or semi-permanent CCTV applications.
CCTV Surveillance on the go…where you want it, when you want it!
The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit Comprises:
- A full 1080p 30:1 zoom rugged PTZ camera complete with 4.3mm to 129mm lens, the camera is mounted on a 6mtr telescopic pneumatic mast fitted with a compressor to enable height of mast to be adjusted to a suitable monitoring height by the controller within the van
- Accompanied by 5 externally fixed 4MP IP domes to monitor the area surrounding the van as well as to protect the staff within
- As a further precaution another 4MP dome is mounted internally within the monitoring area again to protect staff
- All images from the cameras are recorded and stored on a 4K 12MP HDD recorder complete with RAID configuration to prevent loss of recorded data in the event of failure on one of the HDD’s
- The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit allows to comfortably accommodate two operators, each of whom will be equipped with two 24inch full 1080p screens, a PTZ joystick to control the external dome, a keyboard and PCs running the manufacturers software to enable interrogation & retrieval of recorded data
- Operators are able to make an announcement via a desk mounted microphone connected to a 60watt amp and two roof mounted 15Watt Bosch speakers.
- All of this technology is powered by four leisure batteries via 2 x 3000Watt Pure Sign-Wave inverters which can run without the engine running, for up to 8 hours
- The engine can remain running whilst the ignition key is removed to supply power and recharge the batteries as the need arises
- In the event on an individual attempting to gain access to the van, the engine will immediately cut out should the clutch, accelerator or brake be engaged
- For the operators comfort, a sliding step is provided on the outside of the van, internal roof lighting, a fridge and electric roof vent are provided. Furthermore, the electric roof vent is fitted with an anti-drip tray to prevent flammable liquid gaining access to the van
- A 2G/3G/4G panel mounted antenna is fitted on the roof and linked to a 4G router
- To ensure safety of the personnel the Unit is constantly monitored via satellite
Applications for the Mercury Eye Rapid Deployment CCTV Tower
- Sports & Leisure
- Public Sector
- Town Centres
- Extreme Environments
- Entertainment Events
- Ports & Maritime
- Anti-Social Behaviour Zones
- Event Management
The CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit allows for quick and easy deployment, providing a detailed all round view of those coming towards and leaving a ground or park. The advanced technology can be used to locate and track known trouble makers at the earliest possible stage. The deployment of this highly conspicuous CCTV Rapid Deployment Unit acts as a powerful deterrent to others who may be considering engaging in violence and disorder.