The awards have built up a great reputation over the last 17 years rewarding excellence, recognising achievement and helping to raise industry standards throughout the country.
Winning an IF&CR gong is a benchmark of success in the industry and coveted by all retailers.
The awards are established as the focal point in the industry calendar and the Gala Awards Dinner is part of the highly successful Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit, taking place in Dublin annually.
We are looking for the best retailers in Ireland, the entrepreneurs, innovators and stores that form an integral part of the community in towns, villages and cities across Ireland.
All finalists are complimentary VIP Guests at the Gala Awards dinner on and also at Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit 2020 during the day with an international line up of speakers at the conference and a vibrant and informative exhibition. 2020 entries open now. Click here to enter today!
Champagne Reception | Gala Dinner with Fine Wines | Awards Ceremony | Entertainment | Fantastic Networking Opportunity
IT’S SIMPLE AND FREE TO ENTER
2020 entries to open soon!
The awards are FREE to enter and open to all forecourt and convenience retailers in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Winners will receive:
- A specially-commissioned winner’s trophy and certificate
- A complimentary VIP place at the IF&CR Gala Awards Dinner and at Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit
- Comprehensive national and local media coverage for your business
- A special feature on the winner’s store in a 2020 edition of IF&CR print and digital magazine
- High profile association with Ireland’s most prestigious retailing awards