18th September, Clayton on Burlington Road, Dublin
The awards have built up a great reputation over the last 16 years rewarding excellence, recognising achievement and helping to raise industry standards throughout the country.
Winning an IF&CR Gong is a benchmark of success in the industry and coveted by all retailers.
The awards are established as the focal point in the industry calendar and the Gala Awards Dinner is part of the highly successful Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit 2019 which takes place on Wednesday 18th September, Clayton on Burlington Road, Dublin.
We are looking for the best retailers in Ireland, the entrepreneurs, innovators and stores that form an integral part of the community in towns, villages and cities across Ireland.
All finalists are complimentary VIP Guests at the Gala Awards dinner on Wednesday 18th September 2019 and also at Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit 2019 during the day with an international line up of speakers at the conference and a vibrant and informative exhibition.
Champagne Reception | Gala Dinner with Fine Wines | Awards Ceremony | Entertainment | Fantastic Networking Opportunity
IT’S SIMPLE AND FREE TO ENTER
Closing date for entries is 14th June 2019
The awards are FREE to enter and open to all forecourt and convenience retailers in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Winners will receive:
- A specially-commissioned winner’s trophy and certificate
- A complimentary VIP place at the IF&CR Gala Awards Dinner and at Ireland’s Convenience Retailer Summit
- Comprehensive national and local media coverage for your business
- A special feature on the winner’s store in a 2019 edition of IF&CR prin and digital magazine
- High profile association with Ireland’s most prestigious retailing awards